Brother Innov-is V7 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
The new advanced long arm sewing, quilting and embroidery machine, perfect for the sewing enthusiast
Introducing the new long arm Innov-is V7 - professional results every time. Create beautiful embroidery, quilting and home décor with the new Innov-is V7, packed with pioneering new features, such as direct dual drive, laser sewing guide and ultrasonic pen for easy pattern placement and more.
Long arm sewing: The extra large long arm (285mm) gives you more space then ever. The Innov-is V7 gives a wider expanse of space for those extra-large quilting, fashion and home décor projects.
Large LCD touch screen: The large, bright, clear, full colour LCD touch screen display offers user-friendly controls to select designs, edit embroidery patterns and adjust stitches. These supportive features make creating projects easy by previewing your designs on the full colour screen where you can also, with the touch of a button, add lettering, rotate, enlarge, reduce and combine easily and quickly.
Fast sewing and embroidery: With high speed 1,050 stitches per minute, the Innov-is V7 will complete your sewing and embroidery projects quickly and smoothly.
New exquisite embroidery designs: Enjoy creating a range of unique and beautiful new embroidery and sewing projects around your home with designs such as the Classic Japanese, Vintage, Trendy and Zündt™.
Exclusive direct dual drive foot: Trouble free sewing on fabrics such as denim, satins or silk. The motor-driven dual drive foot can be directly adjusted to accommodate different fabrics from the touch screen. The foot can easily switched off or removed when not required.
Laser guide line marker: Innovative laser guide that projects a perfect straight line onto your fabric. Simply guide your fabric along the line for straight sewing, and also for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording. The easy-to-use laser guide position can be adjusted within a 14 mm range using the LCD screen. Use the new ultrasonic pen to choose where you want the guide line, and the laser line will appear exactly where you need it.
Automatic pattern placement: The ultrasonic pen works with sensors in the Innov-is V7 to make embroidery placement and adjustment easy. Simply use the pen to touch the required position and angle of the embroidery design on the fabric.
LED needle pointer for perfect needle positioning: With the new LED pointer embroidery foot, perfect needle placement for embroidery is made simple. The LED pointer shows clearly where the needle will drop, making adjustments as easy as touching a few buttons on the LCD screen.
Guarantee: 3 years full parts & labour. Includes collect & return cover for UK
Delivery: Normally 1 to 2 working days
• 1 Step auto sizing buttonhole in 14 styles.
• ICAPS - Continuous Automatic Pressure System.
• 17 embroidery lettering fonts
• 227 embroidery deigns
• Auto needle threader - simply follow the thread guide then press the button and the needle will be threaded for you.
• Auto thread trimmers - Cuts upper and lower threads automatically at the end of each sewing task and at each colour change on embroidery
• Direct dual drive: Smoothly feeds slippy fabrics and multi-layered projects without the fabric layers from shifting.
• Drop feed for free motion embroidery and quilting.
• Eco mode Automatically switches the machine into sleep mode to save energy.
• Forward/Back by 500 stitches: the touch screen you search through a design by 500 stitches - colour blocks or groups of one hundred stitches.
• Guideline laser marker: Follow the laser guideline to sew in a straight line.
• Knee lift: Free your hands by lifting the presser foot with the knee operated lifter.
• Large 300mm x 180mm embroidery area
• Large LCD colour touch screen showing designing and stitch info plus tutorial guides
• LED pointer embroidery foot The LED pointer shows exactly where the needle will drop for embroidery projects.
• On-screen customising: includes arranging text - pattern rotate in 1-degree increments - change size - combine designs and add lettering.
• Sewing speed up to Up to 1050 stitches per minute
• Slide speed control: Slide control adjusts speed from dead slow to fast and can be programmed to alter stitch width as you sew.
• Ultra bright LED neutral lighting - natural lighting system - fills work area - adjustable brightness.
• Ultrasonic pen: Use the ultrasonic pen to help set embroidery position - set stitch start/stop points - set stitch width - set laser guide line position.
• USB port: Link the machine to a PC - connect a USB memory stick or a card reader/writer.
• Adapter and small screw
• Alternate bobbin case (no colour on screw) Bobbin case (grey for bobbin work)
• Bobbin clip x 10 -Spool felt - Spool net x 2
• Bobbin cover with cord guide (single hole) Bobbin cover (with mark)
• Bobbins x 10
• Embroidery bobbin thread - Stabilizer material - Grid sheet set - Chalk pencil
• Embroidery frame sets: (medium) 10cm x 10cm - (large) 18cm x 13cm - (extra large) 30cm x 18cm
• Embroidery needle plate cover
• Foot A: Buttonhole
• Foot AA: Direct Drive Dual Feed
• Foot G: Overlock
• Foot I: Zipper
• Foot J: Zigzag
• Foot M: Button fitting
• Foot N: Monogramming
• Foot NA: 1/4 inch quilting foot with guide
• Foot O: Free motion - open toe
• Foot R: Blind stitch
• Foot S: Straight stitch
• Foot W: Embroidery with LED pointer
• Instruction manuals
• Knee Lifter
• Needle Set - Twin needle - Ball Point - needle set
• Pen holder - Accessory bag - Dust cover
• Power cord and foot control
• Seam ripper - eyelet punch - scissors - lint brush - screw driver set
• Sensor pen
• Spool caps: Large - Medium - Small & Special
• Straight stitch needle plate
• Stylus Touch Pen
• USB Cable
FREE DELIVERY For orders of £25 and above
(Applies to UK delivery)
FREE P&P when the value of items ordered is £25 and above
ONLY 1.95 for orders under £25
Small items are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class and normally arrive in 2-3 business days.
Large parcels, machines, dressforms, etc and orders above £35 in value are sent via DHL courier and normally arrive in 1-2 business days.
Mainland Europe EU countries: Arrives within 7 to 10 days
All other destinations: Arrives within 10 to 21 days
➜ CLICK HERE FOR OVERSEAS SHIPPING INFO
occasionally, due to high demand or an inventory discrepancy, an item may go out of stock at the time an order is being placed. We will keep the item on back-order for you and email you with approximate ETA. However, you will be able to cancel the item should you not be prepared to wait.
Shortages & errors:
Please advise us without delay of any items missing from your order, or if we have sent an item to you by mistake - we will always do our best to resolve the issue by return post
CLICK & COLLECT
Select local pickup at the checkout when shopping online, and then collect your order from us in Middlewich, Cheshire.
Returns & Refund Policy
14 day money back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product purchased via our online store, you may return it for a refund. This does not apply to fabrics supplied in cut lengths and customised products (see below). Your statutory rights as a consumer remain unaffected.
Fabrics - Cut Length and Customised Products
Only cut length or customised items that are found to be faulty or damaged on receipt can be returned for refund. We recommend that you order the total amount of fabric required for any given project as we are unable to guarantee that any additional order will be cut from the same dye lot. Customers must check any fabrics for faults prior to cutting out in preparation for the project at hand as we are unable to refund fabric that the customer has cut into.
Unless otherwise stated: Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Combined Sewing & Embroidery machines, Overlockers, Dress Forms, Sewing Cabinets, etc. are only covered by our return for refund policy providing the purchase was intended for use in a household environment and used for normal domestic purposes.
Please let us know
The Customer must inform us of any intention to return the item / items within 14 days of receipt of the goods either by phone or email.
Where items have arrived damaged in transit, the customer must inform us about this within 48 hours from receipt of the goods.
Goods received damaged or faulty - Goods sent in error
We will pay the return carriage cost if: the item / items were found to be faulty, transit damaged or if the item was sent in error.
Unhappy with your purchase - Goods ordered in error
With the exception of goods found to be damaged or faulty on receipt of delivery.
The customer will pay the return carriage cost if the item was ordered in error, or if the customer simply does not want the goods. Where valuable items are being returned i.e. Sewing Machines, Overlockers, Cabinets, Software etc, we advise opting for insured shipping, as WeaverDee will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods returned for refund. Refunds will only be issued upon safe receipt of the goods being returned.
Items must be unused and in new condition.
With the exception of goods found to be damaged or faulty on receipt of delivery.
Items must be unused; returned in their original packaging and in new condition. Software, etc. must be unopened and any security seals and / or shrink-wrap must be intact.
Where payment has been made by credit / debit card, the amount refunded can only be applied to the card which the customer used to make the original purchase.
We may need to contact the customer to verify details. Under normal circumstances refunds will be credited to the customer's account within two business days of returned items being safely received back at WeaverDee; but please note, this will depend on your bank or card service provider and it can take as long seven business days for your bank / card service provider to show the refund amount on your statement.
Goods returned incomplete
WeaverDee will advise the customer of any item/s found to be missing from orders that have been returned. It is up to the customer to check that all accessories, notions, peripheral devices and other items such as manuals, foot controls etc. that were included in the original order are not missing before being parceled up and returned. The customer will be advised of the cost of the missing item/s and the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly, should the missing item/s fail to be returned.
As the sender; the customer is responsible for the return carriage and we will not cover the cost of goods that get damaged in transit on their way back to us.
EU Distance Selling Regulations
Under current EU distance selling regulations, the above returns policy is applicable only to consumers.
Where supplies are made to businesses or organisations the above returns policy will be applicable at the discretion of WeaverDee