Janome 230DC Sewing Machine (Includes Extension Sew-Table)
Entry level computerised sewing machine with advanced features - for an amazing price!
Light enough to carry to classes, it has plenty of stitch options for creating all kinds of projects, and lots of easy to use features which make sewing a pleasure. It is the machine to grow with your skills and is both suitable for beginners and more experienced sewers.
- 30 Built-in stitches: All the essential stitches for dressmaking, quilting, crafting and home furnishings plus more.
- 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole: It’s so easy, just pop in the button and the buttonhole is created to the correct size!
- Start/Stop button: Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- Maximum speed controller: Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Foot pressure adjustment: Whatever fabric you are sewing you can adjust the pressure, especially helpful when sewing with pile or delicate fabrics and turning corners with applique.
- Lock stitch feature: Finish off all your ends, save hours and gives a professional finish!
- Metal internal frame and metal needle plate: Robust quality as you would expect from Janome, the world’s leading sewing machine brand.
- Extra wide table: The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
- Hard cover: To protect and store away.
Guarantee: 2 years full parts & labour. Includes collect & return cover for UK
• 1 step auto size buttonhole in 3 styles
• 30 stitch selections including: overlock - stretch - blind hem - deco
• 7 piece feed system for better results on tricky fabrics
• Approx dimensions W 39cm H 29cm
• Approx weight: 7kg
• Auto fasten-off: ties off threads at end of seam or pattern
• Auto reverse: for beautifully neat back-tack at start and end of seams
• Built-in carry handle
• Built-in needle threading
• Built-in sewing light
• Clear LCD screen shows stitch settings
• Correct width and length settings are automatically selected - easily adjustable if required
• Drop feed facility for freehand work
• Exceptionally smooth and quiet running
• Extra high presser foot lift for thick fabrics
• Hard carry cover
• Needle stop up/down control
• Powerfull DC Motor with speed limiter - sews slowly over thick fabrics
• Really easy - touch button stitch selecting
• Sleeve arm facility to sew round trouser bottoms - sleeves - cuffs etc.
• Solid metal chassis
• Stop / Start button - machine operates with or without its foot control
• Top loading jam proof bobbin
• Twin needle facility
• Two Year guarantee
• Universal no-fuss thread tension
• Variable foot pressure gives better results on delicate or thick fabrics
• Variable needle positioning for easier zip insertion - piping etc.
• Variable stitch length
• Variable stitch width
• Solid carry cover
• Wide Slide on/off Extension Sew-Table
• Bobbins x 4 (plastic)
• Foot A Zig Zag
• Foot C Overlock
• Foot Control
• Foot E Zipper
• Foot F Satin Stitch
• Foot G Blind Hem
• Foot R Automatic Buttonhole
• Hard Plastic Dust-Cover
• Instruction manual
• Large & Small Spool Caps
• Lint Brush
• Power lead
• Screwdriver - 3 prong type
• Seam ripper
• Spool Pin (Spare)
✱DUE TO HIGH DEMAND✱
Please allow approx 7 working days for your order.
If your order is urgent, please contact us.
Thank you for your patience.
➜ WHERE'S MY ORDER?
➜ HORN CABINETS: CLICK HERE FOR DELIVERY INFO
FREE DELIVERY For orders of £50 and above
(Applies to UK delivery)
FREE P&P when the value of items ordered is £50 and above
Royal Mail Standard Delivery ONLY £2.85
Please allow 2 - 4 business days.
This is our standard option for orders under £50
Small items are sent via standard Royal Mail and normally arrive in 2-4 business days.
Large parcels, machines, dressforms, etc and orders above £50 in value are sent via DHL courier and normally arrive in 1-2 business days.
occasionally, due to high demand or an inventory discrepancy, an item may go out of stock at the time an order is being placed. We will keep the item on back-order for you and email you with approximate ETA. However, you will be able to cancel the item should you not be prepared to wait.
HORN Sewing Cabinets do not apply to the above → Click here for info.
Shortages & errors:
Please advise us without delay of any items missing from your order, or if we have sent an item to you by mistake - we will always do our best to resolve the issue by return post
We do not offer overseas shipping for large items such as sewing machines and sewing cabinets.
7 - 10 days.
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand:
7 - 14 days.
Policy on shipping info for:
USA, Canada, Australia, Newzeland, and most of Europe.
The charges are based on an average size, small parcel weighing up 0.5k. and the dimensions being: Height + Width + Depth no greater than 90cm, with no single side longer than 60cm. Parcels outside this weight and size will attract an additional charge from the courier. Where this is the case, we will advise you by email about the additional shipping cost. However, you can cancel the order, should the additional cost be unacceptable.
CLICK & COLLECT
Select local pickup at the checkout when shopping online, and then collect your order from us in Middlewich, Cheshire.
Returns & Refund Policy
14 day money back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product purchased via our online store, you may return it for a refund. This does not apply to fabrics supplied in cut lengths and customised products (see below). Your statutory rights as a consumer remain unaffected.
Fabrics - Cut Length and Customised Products
Only cut length or customised items that are found to be faulty or damaged on receipt can be returned for refund. We recommend that you order the total amount of fabric required for any given project as we are unable to guarantee that any additional order will be cut from the same dye lot. Customers must check any fabrics for faults prior to cutting out in preparation for the project at hand as we are unable to refund fabric that the customer has cut into.
Unless otherwise stated: Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Combined Sewing & Embroidery machines, Overlockers, Dress Forms, Sewing Cabinets, etc. are only covered by our return for refund policy providing the purchase was intended for use in a household environment and used for normal domestic purposes.
Please let us know
The Customer must inform us of any intention to return the item / items within 14 days of receipt of the goods either by phone or email.
Where items have arrived damaged in transit, the customer must inform us about this within 48 hours from receipt of the goods.
Goods received damaged or faulty - Goods sent in error
We will pay the return carriage cost if: the item / items were found to be faulty, transit damaged or if the item was sent in error.
Unhappy with your purchase - Goods ordered in error
With the exception of goods found to be damaged or faulty on receipt of delivery.
The customer will pay the return carriage cost if the item was ordered in error, or if the customer simply does not want the goods. Where valuable items are being returned i.e. Sewing Machines, Overlockers, Cabinets, Software etc, we advise opting for insured shipping, as WeaverDee will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods returned for refund. Refunds will only be issued upon safe receipt of the goods being returned.
Items must be unused and in new condition.
With the exception of goods found to be damaged or faulty on receipt of delivery.
Items must be unused; returned in their original packaging and in new condition. Software, etc. must be unopened and any security seals and / or shrink-wrap must be intact.
Where payment has been made by credit / debit card, the amount refunded can only be applied to the card which the customer used to make the original purchase.
We may need to contact the customer to verify details. Under normal circumstances refunds will be credited to the customer's account within two business days of returned items being safely received back at WeaverDee; but please note, this will depend on your bank or card service provider and it can take as long seven business days for your bank / card service provider to show the refund amount on your statement.
Goods returned incomplete
WeaverDee will advise the customer of any item/s found to be missing from orders that have been returned. It is up to the customer to check that all accessories, notions, peripheral devices and other items such as manuals, foot controls etc. that were included in the original order are not missing before being parceled up and returned. The customer will be advised of the cost of the missing item/s and the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly, should the missing item/s fail to be returned.
As the sender; the customer is responsible for the return carriage and we will not cover the cost of goods that get damaged in transit on their way back to us.
EU Distance Selling Regulations
Under current EU distance selling regulations, the above returns policy is applicable only to consumers.
Where supplies are made to businesses or organisations the above returns policy will be applicable at the discretion of WeaverDee