Here at WeaverDee we are seriously committed to safeguarding your personal information and privacy.
What do we do with your data?
When you place an order with us either online, by phone or in person we collect data provided by you to allow us to process your order. This only includes personal data such as name, email address, postal address etc. We do not keep payment information such as credit card details.
Our legal basis for processing this data is a contract. When you place an order with us we have a contract with you. We need to process your personal data to comply with our obligations under the contract and fulfil your order.
We will only share your personal data with a third party for the purposes of processing your order, including, the courier company used for delivery of an item purchased, a supplier for a direct delivery of an item purchased or to register a warranty.
All of the third parties we use have privacy policies in place and will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
If you inform us there are inaccuracies in the data we hold we will update the information accordingly. If a third party is involved in processing your order we will also inform them of the changes.
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to process your order and meet any legal requirements.
If you sign up for our email newsletter we will contact you with information including sales, promotions and news about new products. We only email you with information we think will be useful or of interest to you.
There is an option to unsubscribe from our mailing list in every newsletter we send should you no longer wish to receive it.
We will never share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Your rights in relation to your data
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if incomplete, within one calendar month of your request to do so.
- The right to be forgotten and have your personal data erased, within one calendar month of your request to do so. This applies if it is no longer necessary for us to hold you data to comply with our obligations under our contract with you or if there is a legal obligation for us to do it.
- The right to restrict processing of your data.
- The right to data portability. This allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to us processing your data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant. If you have signed up for our newsletter you have the right to opt out at any time and there is a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of every email we send you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the relevant governing body if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time so please refer to it frequently. Any changes or clarification will take effect immediately when the information is updated on the website.
You can find our contact details here.