Brother innov-is 1800Q Sewing Machine
The sewing machine with amazing features that you'll love right from the start!
The all new Brother innov-is 1800Q sewing machine is the top model in a new range featuring a large sewing bed and Brother's newly designed Sqaure Feed System which greatly reduces problems encountered with delicate fabrics or sewing heavy weights.
Even more advanced features: Sideways Feed: produces larger decorative and more ornate stitch patterns - Pivot Function: Automatically lifts the foot to allow quick and easy fabric turning - Continuous Auto Pressure: detects variations on fabric thickness and automatically adjusts the settings to produce the best results.
Better fabric handling is achieved thanks to the large (210mm to the right of needle) sewing bed - a must for larger projects such as soft furnishing or quilts. In addition the 1800 comes with the large slide on work table as standard.
Feature packed with really easy to use touch button stitch selecting.
The Brother innov-is 1800 will surpass your expectations - it's the perfect partner for the dedicated dressmaker, home dec enthusiast or crafter.
For precise control, there's a speed limiter and the powerful DC motor will cope with the thickest of seams even at low speed.
Just touch the button to choose from 232 practical and deco stitches including 5 lettering styles (upper & lower case) and 10 styles of buttonhole.
The LCD screen lets you see at a glance the stitch you have chosen together with length and width settings along with the recommended presser foot.
Just touch the button and the machine stops and ties off the thread tails.
Just touch the button again and the automatic thread trimmer snips off the thread tails right at the end of the seam for a really neat finish.
No more frustration with needle threading, that's because it's a cinch with the advanced threader - just flick the lever and the job's done!
Plus there's the added benefit of the Knee Operated Presser Foot (knee lifter) which allows you to lift or lower the foot whilst keeping your hands free to manipulate the fabric. Just the thing when you've several small pieces to line up under the foot.
Guarantee: 3 years full parts & labour. Includes collect & return cover for UK
Delivery: Normally 1 to 2 working days
• 1 step auto size buttonhole in 10 styles including: standard - round end - stretch - keyhole - outline
• 232 stitch selections including: straight - zigzag - overlock - stretch - blind hem - deco - ornamental and lettering (upper & lower case)
• Auto reverse: for beautifully neat back-tack at start and end of seams
• Built-in accessory storage
• Built-in automatic thread tie off
• Built-in automatic thread trimmer
• Built-in carry handle
• Built-in LED sewing lamp: low heat and gives a more natural light over the work area
• Built-in needle threading
• Clear LCD screen shows stitch settings and recommended presser foot
• Continuous Auto Pressure: detects variations on fabric thickness and automatically adjusts the settings to produce the best results.
• Correct width and length settings are automatically selected - easily adjustable if required
• Drop feed facility for freehand work
• Exceptionally smooth and quiet running.
• Extra high presser foot lift for thick fabrics
• Hard cover
• Knee operated presser foot
• Large slide on work table supplied as standard
• Needle stop up/down control
• Pivot Function: Automatically lifts the foot to allow quick and easy fabric turning
• Powerfull DC Motor with speed limiter - sews slowly over thick fabrics
• Really easy - touch button stitch selecting
• Sideways Feed: produces larger decorative and more ornate stitch patterns
• Sleeve arm facility to sew round trouser bottoms - sleeves - cuffs etc.
• Solid metal chassis
• Square Feed System for better results on tricky fabrics
• Stop / Start button - machine operates with or without its foot control
• Top loading jam proof bobbin
• Twin needle facility
• Universal no-fuss thread tension
• Variable needle positions for easier zip insertion - piping etc
• Variable stitch length
• Variable stitch width
• Weight 11.5kg approx
• Cleaning brush
• Eyelet punch
• foot A: Buttonhole
• Foot C: Free motion embroidery - quilting - darning
• Foot E: Free motion echo quilting
• Foot F007: Non stick
• Foot F036: Adjustable zipper/piping
• Foot F057: Quarter inch patchwork quilting with guide
• Foot F060: Open toe
• Foot FO: Walking Foot and Quilting guide
• foot G: Overlock
• foot I: Zipper
• foot J: Zigzag
• foot M: Button Sewing
• foot N: Satin Stitch Monogramming
• Foot O: Free motion quilting-open toe
• Foot P: Stitch guide
• foot R: Blind hemming
• Grid sheet set
• Hard case
• Horizontal spool pin
• Knee Lifter
• Large slide on work table
• Needle set
• Operation manual
• Pouch for additional accessories
• Power cord and Foot control
• Quick start guide
• Seam ripper
• Spool caps
• Spool net
• Thread spool insert mini king thread spool
• Twin needle
FREE DELIVERY For orders of £25 and above
(Applies to UK delivery)
FREE P&P when the value of items ordered is £25 and above
ONLY 1.95 for orders under £25
Small items are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class and normally arrive in 2-3 business days.
Large parcels, machines, dressforms, etc and orders above £35 in value are sent via DHL courier and normally arrive in 1-2 business days.
Mainland Europe EU countries: Arrives within 7 to 10 days
All other destinations: Arrives within 10 to 21 days
➜ CLICK HERE FOR OVERSEAS SHIPPING INFO
occasionally, due to high demand or an inventory discrepancy, an item may go out of stock at the time an order is being placed. We will keep the item on back-order for you and email you with approximate ETA. However, you will be able to cancel the item should you not be prepared to wait.
Shortages & errors:
Please advise us without delay of any items missing from your order, or if we have sent an item to you by mistake - we will always do our best to resolve the issue by return post
CLICK & COLLECT
Select local pickup at the checkout when shopping online, and then collect your order from us in Middlewich, Cheshire.
Returns & Refund Policy
14 day money back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product purchased via our online store, you may return it for a refund. This does not apply to fabrics supplied in cut lengths and customised products (see below). Your statutory rights as a consumer remain unaffected.
Fabrics - Cut Length and Customised Products
Only cut length or customised items that are found to be faulty or damaged on receipt can be returned for refund. We recommend that you order the total amount of fabric required for any given project as we are unable to guarantee that any additional order will be cut from the same dye lot. Customers must check any fabrics for faults prior to cutting out in preparation for the project at hand as we are unable to refund fabric that the customer has cut into.
Unless otherwise stated: Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Combined Sewing & Embroidery machines, Overlockers, Dress Forms, Sewing Cabinets, etc. are only covered by our return for refund policy providing the purchase was intended for use in a household environment and used for normal domestic purposes.
Please let us know
The Customer must inform us of any intention to return the item / items within 14 days of receipt of the goods either by phone or email.
Where items have arrived damaged in transit, the customer must inform us about this within 48 hours from receipt of the goods.
Goods received damaged or faulty - Goods sent in error
We will pay the return carriage cost if: the item / items were found to be faulty, transit damaged or if the item was sent in error.
Unhappy with your purchase - Goods ordered in error
With the exception of goods found to be damaged or faulty on receipt of delivery.
The customer will pay the return carriage cost if the item was ordered in error, or if the customer simply does not want the goods. Where valuable items are being returned i.e. Sewing Machines, Overlockers, Cabinets, Software etc, we advise opting for insured shipping, as WeaverDee will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods returned for refund. Refunds will only be issued upon safe receipt of the goods being returned.
Items must be unused and in new condition.
With the exception of goods found to be damaged or faulty on receipt of delivery.
Items must be unused; returned in their original packaging and in new condition. Software, etc. must be unopened and any security seals and / or shrink-wrap must be intact.
Where payment has been made by credit / debit card, the amount refunded can only be applied to the card which the customer used to make the original purchase.
We may need to contact the customer to verify details. Under normal circumstances refunds will be credited to the customer's account within two business days of returned items being safely received back at WeaverDee; but please note, this will depend on your bank or card service provider and it can take as long seven business days for your bank / card service provider to show the refund amount on your statement.
Goods returned incomplete
WeaverDee will advise the customer of any item/s found to be missing from orders that have been returned. It is up to the customer to check that all accessories, notions, peripheral devices and other items such as manuals, foot controls etc. that were included in the original order are not missing before being parceled up and returned. The customer will be advised of the cost of the missing item/s and the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly, should the missing item/s fail to be returned.
As the sender; the customer is responsible for the return carriage and we will not cover the cost of goods that get damaged in transit on their way back to us.
EU Distance Selling Regulations
Under current EU distance selling regulations, the above returns policy is applicable only to consumers.
Where supplies are made to businesses or organisations the above returns policy will be applicable at the discretion of WeaverDee