Janome M200QDC Sewing Machine with Bonus Sew-Table & Extra Presser Feet Set
The Janome M200 QDC Computerised sewing and quilting machine which is ideal for beginner and experienced sewers alike, offering maximum creativity. The M200QDC provides more features than other mid-range machines, such as the Auto Thread Cutter (scissors button), it's also more powerful with 820 stitches per minute, more creativity with 200 stitches and 14 buttonhole styles, plus several accessories.
Settings such as stitch width and length are automatically selected and are easily adjustable if required.
Plenty of features with the Janome M200QDC, such as the bright LCD Screen, which displays the presser foot, stitch selection, stitch width & length.
The control panel buttons allow you to access the utility stitches, straight, zig zag overlocking and buttonholes. The other stitches can be selected simply by entering the relevant number on the screen.
- Fully computerised machine
- Heavy Duty Needle and Presser Bar
- 200 built in stitch choices
- 14 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Jam proof drop in bobbin
- LCD Screen & LED Sewing Light
- Drop feed for freehand sewing
- Auto Thread Cutter (Scissors Button)
- Start / Stop button - use with or without foot control
- Speed Control Slider – For more intricate work
- Extra Needle Penetration Power for heavier and multiple fabrics
- Automatic needle threader for easy threading
- Programmable Needle up/down button is great for pivoting
- Bonus Quilting Pack & Extension Table Included
The Janome M200QDC can handle all types of fabrics from silks and cottons to tougher materials such as denims and soft leather. This machine also features the drop feed facility for free hand darning and embroidery and a seven piece feed mechanism which allows you to sew from the very edge of the fabric and helps keep stitches consistent.
Included in the box is an extension table to increase the work area. There are 6 standard presser feet included with the machine. Additionally a bonus quilting pack which includes 1/4” Seam foot O, Ditch Quilting foot S, Open Toe Satin Stitch foot F2, Walking foot & Quilt Guide, Darning foot P, allowing you to try different sewing techniques.
Sew with power, precision and confidence of a Janome M Series Model 200QDC.
•1 step auto size buttonhole in 14 styles
• 200 stitch selections including: overlock - stretch - blind hem - deco - alphabet
• 7 piece feed system for better results on tricky fabrics
• Approx dimensions: W 41cm H 30cm
• Approx weight: 8kg
• Auto fasten-off: ties off threads at end of seam or pattern
• Auto reverse: for beautifully neat back-tack at start and end of seams
• Built-in auto thread trimmer
• Built-in carry handle
• Built-in needle threading
• Built-in LED sewing light
• Clear LCD screen shows stitch settings
• Correct width and length settings are automatically selected - easily adjustable if required
• Drop feed facility for freehand work
• Exceptionally smooth and quiet running.
• Extra high presser foot lift for thick fabrics
• Heavy Duty Needle and Presser Bar
• Hard carry cover
• Needle stop up/down control
• Powerfull DC Motor with speed limiter - sews slowly over thick fabrics
• Really easy - touch button stitch selecting
• Sleeve arm facility to sew round trouser bottoms - sleeves - cuffs etc.
• Solid metal chassis
• Stop / Start button - machine operates with or without its foot control
• Top loading jam proof bobbin
• Twin needle facility
• Two Year guarantee
• Universal no-fuss thread tension
• Variable foot pressure gives better results on delicate or thick fabrics
• Variable needle positions for easier zip insertion - piping etc
• Presser foot safety device
• Variable stitch length - up to 5mm
• Variable stitch width - up to 7mm
•Standard Foot (A) (on machine)
• Automatic Buttonhole Foot (R)
• Blind Hem Stitch Foot (G)
• Zipper Foot (E)
• Overedge Foot (C) with brush
• Satin Stitch Foot (F)
• ¼” Seam Foot (O)
• Darning/Embroidery Foot (Open Toe)
• Ditch Quilting Foot
• Even Feed Foot (Open Toe) + Guide
• Pin Cushion
• Satin Stich Foot (Open Toe F2)
• Bobbins x 4 (Plastic)
• Foot Control (Electronic)
• Power Cable
• Instructional DVD
• Instruction Manual
• Extension Table
• Lint Brush
• Screwdriver (3 Pronged)
• Seam Ripper
• Spool Cap (Small x 2)
• Spool Cap (Large x 2)
• Spool Pin (Spare - Horizontal)
• Stitch Chart
• Stitch Chart Holder
FREE DELIVERY For orders of £25 and above
(Applies to UK delivery)
FREE P&P when the value of items ordered is £25 and above
ONLY 1.95 for orders under £25
Small items are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class and normally arrive in 2-3 business days.
Large parcels, machines, dressforms, etc and orders above £35 in value are sent via DHL courier and normally arrive in 1-2 business days.
occasionally, due to high demand or an inventory discrepancy, an item may go out of stock at the time an order is being placed. We will keep the item on back-order for you and email you with approximate ETA. However, you will be able to cancel the item should you not be prepared to wait.
Shortages & errors:
Please advise us without delay of any items missing from your order, or if we have sent an item to you by mistake - we will always do our best to resolve the issue by return post
CLICK & COLLECT
Select local pickup at the checkout when shopping online, and then collect your order from us in Middlewich, Cheshire.
Returns & Refund Policy
14 day money back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product purchased via our online store, you may return it for a refund. This does not apply to fabrics supplied in cut lengths and customised products (see below). Your statutory rights as a consumer remain unaffected.
Fabrics - Cut Length and Customised Products
Only cut length or customised items that are found to be faulty or damaged on receipt can be returned for refund. We recommend that you order the total amount of fabric required for any given project as we are unable to guarantee that any additional order will be cut from the same dye lot. Customers must check any fabrics for faults prior to cutting out in preparation for the project at hand as we are unable to refund fabric that the customer has cut into.
Unless otherwise stated: Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Combined Sewing & Embroidery machines, Overlockers, Dress Forms, Sewing Cabinets, etc. are only covered by our return for refund policy providing the purchase was intended for use in a household environment and used for normal domestic purposes.
Please let us know
The Customer must inform us of any intention to return the item / items within 14 days of receipt of the goods either by phone or email.
Where items have arrived damaged in transit, the customer must inform us about this within 48 hours from receipt of the goods.
Goods received damaged or faulty - Goods sent in error
We will pay the return carriage cost if: the item / items were found to be faulty, transit damaged or if the item was sent in error.
Unhappy with your purchase - Goods ordered in error
With the exception of goods found to be damaged or faulty on receipt of delivery.
The customer will pay the return carriage cost if the item was ordered in error, or if the customer simply does not want the goods. Where valuable items are being returned i.e. Sewing Machines, Overlockers, Cabinets, Software etc, we advise opting for insured shipping, as WeaverDee will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods returned for refund. Refunds will only be issued upon safe receipt of the goods being returned.
Items must be unused and in new condition.
With the exception of goods found to be damaged or faulty on receipt of delivery.
Items must be unused; returned in their original packaging and in new condition. Software, etc. must be unopened and any security seals and / or shrink-wrap must be intact.
Where payment has been made by credit / debit card, the amount refunded can only be applied to the card which the customer used to make the original purchase.
We may need to contact the customer to verify details. Under normal circumstances refunds will be credited to the customer's account within two business days of returned items being safely received back at WeaverDee; but please note, this will depend on your bank or card service provider and it can take as long seven business days for your bank / card service provider to show the refund amount on your statement.
Goods returned incomplete
WeaverDee will advise the customer of any item/s found to be missing from orders that have been returned. It is up to the customer to check that all accessories, notions, peripheral devices and other items such as manuals, foot controls etc. that were included in the original order are not missing before being parceled up and returned. The customer will be advised of the cost of the missing item/s and the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly, should the missing item/s fail to be returned.
As the sender; the customer is responsible for the return carriage and we will not cover the cost of goods that get damaged in transit on their way back to us.
EU Distance Selling Regulations
Under current EU distance selling regulations, the above returns policy is applicable only to consumers.
Where supplies are made to businesses or organisations the above returns policy will be applicable at the discretion of WeaverDee